Cooling and Heating Solutions - Total climate control for your home and business
Repairs & Emergency Call Outs
Coil Corrosion Protection
Air to Water Heatpump & Central Heating Maintenance
Wood Burning/Multi-Fuel Stove and Fireplace Maintenance
To protect your investment and keep your air-conditioning equipment in good working condition, it is a necessity to maintain and service it on a regular basis. Air-conditioning maintenance will improve efficiency, reduce breakdowns, and increase the lifespan of your air conditioning system.
All of our air-conditioning maintenance technicians have a wealth of experience in AC maintenance and are able to maintain a wide range of air conditioning systems, for both domestic and commercial applications.
We offer both one off ad-hoc and planned maintenance. Ad-hoc maintenance will be charged at our hourly rate, where as planned maintenance will be charged at a fixed price.
Our maintenance includes the following:
- Check and clean all filters.
- Check operation of louvers.
- Check fan motors for condition/abnormal noise and correct operation.
- Test and clean condensate drain and pumps (where fitted) local to unit only. (using DrainKleen)
- Clean internal equipment housing. (using EasyFinish)
- Clean dirt from air-cooled condensers. (using HydroFoam 2.0)
- Clean dirt from evaporators. (using RTU Evaporator Cleaner and Disinfector)
- Lubricate all moving parts where able and required.
- Check compressor oil level (via sight glass where fitted).
- Check for fault codes (where available).
- Tightness test electrical connections, and check for water ingress. Excludes mains Isolators.
- Check general condition/security of interconnecting services.
- Complete full test run of system in all modes.
- Advise on additional remedial actions / repairs where these maybe required.
For domestic planned maintenance prices find the below forms. For commercial applications please contact us on 21498658 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange an on-site survey to provide you with a tailored maintenance plan that best suits your needs.